   oa:hasBody <http://example.org/resource/interoperability>;
   oa:motivatedBy oa:bookmarking ;
   oa:annotatedBy ex:person1 ;
   oa:annotatedAt "2012-02-12T15:02:14Z" ;
   oa:serializedBy ex:software1 ;
   oa:serializedAt "2012-02-12T15:02:14Z" .

ex:uuid a cnt:ContentAsText ;
   cnt:chars "Official Page of the Open Annotation Community Group" ;
   dc:format "text/plain" ;
   cnt:characterEncoding "utf-8" .

<http://example.org/resource/interoperability> a oa:Tag.

The motivation is bookmarking, the tag is there to help the retrieval of
the bookmark.
The type oa:Tag is classifying the URI as 'semantic tag'.

This is basically reflecting  the kind of bookmarks I can create with
Firefox.