Re: Plain textual bodies - summary of arguments and possible solutions

Hi Bob,

Impressive digging!
But I'm still skeptical. By "released", I indeed meant "triples published somewhere".
Something that would have an index like Sindice having more than "0" as result for
http://sindice.com/search?q=&nq=%28*%20%3Chttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2011%2Fcontent%23chars%3E%20*%29&fq=&interface=guru

Cheers,

Antoine