Re: ? best practice about extending motivations

I think the question is about best practices on publishing SKOS
ConceptSchemes? Antoine, and all, is there something we can point to in
this regard from the spec appendix?

Personally, I don't think there's a need to include all of the information
in every annotation, but it might be valuable to include the link to the
ConceptScheme so it can be dereferenced if that's desirable.

Rob