Re: F2F Decision: Multiple Resources - questionable example?

Hi Paolo,

Indeed if your case is more complicated as you describe it, then the <multilingualcomment> option is less fit (and I won't question your case; it seems perfectly valid).
All this confirms that Bob's example would be really useful :-)

Antoine