Re: Problems with the new beta spec

Hi Stian,
the plan is to collect the examples in the Cookbook - on the wiki - and
splitting them into those that can be encoded with the current specs and
those that cannot be. The latter are the new use cases that can be used to
challenge the model.

However, we understand some concrete example would help clarifying the
specs. There are several ways of doing that, Rob and I are trying to find a
good solution that would not imply changing the spec document often.

Best,
Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.