Re: Streamlining the OA Model

Is the mechanism
http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/LinkedData.html#offset_717_729 really
working in general?

In my experience it does not with HTML pages in general. That would mean
having lots of ways of composing the URIs that then need would need to be
parsed. That is why we designed more complex selection mechanisms (
http://www.openannotation.org/spec/core/#Selector)... and therefore more
triples.

Paolo