Re: no reference to skos?

Reto,
I am assuming you are referring to the Open Annotation Model and not to the
Annotation Ontology.

I have been using occasionally SKOS terms in medical applications. However,
most of the tags/concepts we use come from ontologies that are not
necessarily associated to SKOS. In general, the property oax:hasSemanticTag
(http://www.openannotation.org/spec/extension/#SemanticTag) is meant to be
used to point to a non-information resource, skos or not.

Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.