Re: OpenActive W3C Community Group - Wednesday 4 September 1pm-2pm

Thanks all.  I agree, it's time we compared notes again; it's been about 5
years since we compared notes.

I'd be happy to pop up to the ODI in person any time after 15th September,
and give an overview of OpenTrack, if useful.

Andy Robinson
OpenTrack, London

--
Andy Robinson