From: OpenActive Initiative [mailto:hello@openactive.io]
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2024 5:42 PM
To: public-openactive@w3.org
Subject: OpenActive W3C Community Group - Wednesday 4 September 1pm-2pm

Hi everyone,

Please join us at the next OpenActive W3C Community Group on Wednesday 4 September from 1pm to 2pm. We'll be providing updates on the status of the various OpenActive standards and specifications, as well as discussing some potential upcoming changes around routes and club/organisation information.

Information about how to join the meeting, including the Zoom meeting link, can be found in the OpenActive Community Calendar<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/embed?src=openactive.io_645khi45bjhce06osqdls9u900@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London>.

Thanks,
Tim

Tim Corby
Engagement Consultant
The Open Data Institute<https://theodi.org/about-the-odi/contact-us/>
The ODI, 4th Floor, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9AG
Email: tim.corby@theodi.org<mailto:tim.corby@theodi.org>