Re: Public Editor's Draft of the OpenActive Activity List

Hi,
I agree with annotating the list with the NGBs, the attached list may help
as it contains the websites of some of them.
It also contains the descriptions of some of our exercise classes which
also might help with some of the missing descriptions in the Activity List.
Thanks
Jon

Jon Holmes
Insight Manager

Tel: 0161 234 5454
Direct: 0161 234 5352 Int: 35352
Mobile: 07951 443187
Email: j.holmes@manchester.gov.uk

Leisure, Events & Parks
The Neighbourhoods Service
Growth & Neighbourhoods
Manchester City Council
National Squash Centre
Gate 13 Rowsley Street
Manchester
M11 3FF

Manchester City Council is Going Google and I've been *Google'd !*

The full text of the Council's email disclaimer is available at http://www.
manchester.gov.uk/emaildisclaimer
.

presence of computer viruses.