Re: Activity List Discussion Summary

Morning,

It doesn't look like there's a good time to get everyone together in the
next week or so, so I'm going to look at rearranging this workshop for a
later date. In the meantime I'll catch up with those of you who responded
to the poll and have offered comments to collect some feedback. I'll also
look at doing some quick validation of the list to feed into our
discussions. We're also hoping to get 4Global involved in this work as
obviously they have a great deal of experience here.

btw, I've not had any comments on the editorial guidelines [1], so am
assuming everyone is happy with the outline. If not, please do comment on
the document or reply here.

Whatever our progress on developing the shared list, this shouldn't stop
publication of existing platform-specific activity lists using the current
data model. I know a few of you have been doing this already. In fact the
more these are shared the better, as they provide further examples for us
to draw from.

Cheers,

L.

[1]. https://docs.google.com/document/d/15-bSByBhoIdckmlh6Dz