Activity Lists

From: Jade Moulden <jade@emduk.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 09:11:17 +0000
To: "public-openactive@w3.org" <public-openactive@w3.org>
Hi all, as promised attached are the most up to date activity lists for group exercise.

What we don't have in our system, but I think would be helpful, is the poly thingy that we were talking about yesterday where activities can have more than one parent.

We maintain these lists internally as new activities/trends/brands emerge and can share versions at the intervals that we agree.

Happy to field any questions

[cid:image011.png@01D2B43E.47EF68D0]<http://www.emduk.org/>Jade Moulden
Head of Business Development
Tel: 01403 266000 / 07834 790892

   The national governing body for group exercise
[Image result for instagram icon]<https://www.instagram.com/exercisemovedanceuk/>
[facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/ExerciseMoveDanceUK/>[Image result for website icons]<http://www.emduk.org/>[https://loebig.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/twitter2.png]<https://twitter.com/emdforlife?lang=en>

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)

image003.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image003.jpg)