Re: Doodle poll for community hangout (please complete by 15th)

Hi all,

Only a couple of you had responded to the poll (thanks Dom & Matt), rather
than continue with just a couple of us, I've updated the poll to see if
dates in early December work better for everyone.

Please can you all complete the poll, it'd be great to have our first kick
off discussion:

http://doodle.com/poll/zyf82srqsr75ccrf

As before, the outline agenda for the meeting will be:

* introductions
* feedback on initial ODI research
* discussion of charter and roadmap
* agree some short-term priorities and actions

In the meantime, please do introduce yourself to the list and I'll send
round some other documents for comment ASAP.

Cheers,

L.