Open UI is a community group! Join now!

From: Greg Whitworth <gwhit@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 04:07:56 +0000
To: Levi Thomason <Levi.Thomason@microsoft.com>, Nick Rice <Nicholas.Rice@microsoft.com>, David Zearing <dzearing@microsoft.com>, Chris Holt <Christopher.Holt@microsoft.com>, Bryan Levay <blevay@linkedin.com>, Emily Plummer <emplums@github.com>, Diana Mounter <broccolini@github.com>, Paul Gildea <Paul.Gildea@microsoft.com>, Markus Mielke <mmielke@microsoft.com>, "E.J. Layne" <ejlayne@exchange.microsoft.com>, Chigusa Sansen <chigy@microsoft.com>, Daisy Geng <daisyg@microsoft.com>, Brigette Lundeen <Brigette.Lundeen@microsoft.com>, "Michael Hill (TEAMS)" <mihi@microsoft.com>, "Jason Falk (FAST-DNA)" <jasfalk@microsoft.com>, "kaelig.deloumeauprigent@shopify.com" <kaelig.deloumeauprigent@shopify.com>, Wesley Dencker <Wesley.Dencker@microsoft.com>, "public-open-ui@w3.org" <public-open-ui@w3.org>
Hey everyone,

We have some exciting news. Open UI is now an official W3C Community Group. To join the group all you need to do is go to our group page and click join, that will sign you up for our distribution lists. We will be sending out the meeting information to these DLs which will go to anyone that is a member of the group so please join it so you can fully participate.

https://www.w3.org/community/open-ui/

We’re excited about standardizing components across frameworks, design systems and the web platform.

Let’s get started!

~ Greg