Re: multilingual lexical entries?

Dear Christian,

What about this other approximation? That is, creating a
"language-agnostic" lexicog:entry per known record in the dictionary, and
then instantiate lexical entries to account for the language specific
information:

:sze_concept a ontolex:LexicalConcept;
     skos:definition "unit of weight, approx 0.04 g" .

:sze_sux a ontolex:LexicalEntry;
    ontolex:canonicalForm [
        ontolex:writtenRep "𒊺"@sux-Xsux;
        ontolex:writtenRep "sze"@sux-Latn
    ] .

:sze_akk a ontolex:LexicalEntry;
    ontolex:canonicalForm [
       ontolex:writtenRep "𒊺"@akk-Xsux;
       ontolex:writtenRep "uţţatu"@akk-Latn
    ] .

: sze_concept  ontolex:isEvokedBy :sze_sux:,  sze_akk  .

:sze_entry a lexicog:Entry ;
     lexicog:describes sze_sux, :sze_akk .

Best regards,

Jorge