Research Award opportunity - ASHDRA 2021

From: Ilan Kernerman <ilan@kdictionaries.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 13:01:31 +0000
To: 'ELEXIS-all' <elexis-all@googlegroups.com>, "enel-all@googlegroups.com" <enel-all@googlegroups.com>, "public-ontolex@w3.org" <public-ontolex@w3.org>
[Apologies for cross-posting]

Once again the A.S Hornby Educational Trust (ASHET) is pleased to announce a call for proposals under the A.S.Hornby Dictionary Research Awards initiative (ASHDRA).

Through this annual award scheme we aim to support innovative research into areas of lexicography that will feed into practical benefits for learners of English.

We would be grateful if you could draw this to the attention of anyone you think might be interested in applying.

Details of the award scheme and how to apply can be found on the Hornby Trust website:
https://www.hornby-trust.org.uk/projects#ASHDRADictionaryResearchAwards

Michael Rundell, on behalf of the ASHDRA Expert Panel