Re: Issues in the serialization of the translation categories ontology

Hi Elena,

thank you for your reply.

I was interested in your proposal for translation categories, since we are
developing a new *lexicographer view* inside VocBench [1], which will
streamline the editing of OntoLex-Lemon lexicons, including the use of
the *decomp
*module and the representation of lexico-semantic relations. These features
will be part of the next release, which will be announced in a few weeks.

Best regards,
Manuel

1. http://vocbench.uniroma2.it/

--