Nexus/OntoLex FRaC module telco *postponed* to May 6, 12:00 CET

Dear all,

apologies for poor planning, but as later today, we have the CLARIN Café
on Linguistic Linked Data
(https://www.clarin.eu/event/2021/clarin-cafe-linguistic-linked-data --
you may have seen Jorge's invitation before), and I am still finalizing
our contribution there, I would prefer not to moderate the FrAC call
today. As Max isn't available either, we would then regularly meet next
week, May 6.

Apologies for the late notification & see you next week,
Christian