OntoLex FrAC module telco tomorrow, Nov 12, 12:00 CET

From: Christian Chiarcos <christian.chiarcos@web.de>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 17:22:27 +0100
To: Max Ionov <max.ionov@gmail.com>

this is a gentle reminder for the OntoLex FrAC/Nexus T1.1 lexicon telco
tomorrow, Thursday, Nov 12, at 12:00 CET. The goal of the meeting is to
elaborate on embeddings, collocations and similarity, so please have your
data samples ready ;) [Otherwise, we work with the samples under
https://github.com/ontolex/frequency-attestation-corpus-information/tree/master/samples
.]

As discussed last Friday, the discussion on multimodal issues will be
primarily continued in a separate series of telcos dedicated to sign
languages and other forms of multimodal (here: non-textual or not written)
data in OntoLex.

Please note the new Google Meet link for this telco:
https://meet.google.com/rsx-mbkr-oxi (Many thanks to Julia for running that
via Uni Zaragoza).

As usual, agenda/minutes document is:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N2w_r6WLhFGESSMSUkG5FSROorXscDMQuB77qg9uDIA/edit#.
I will update the agenda by tonight, please comment or suggest changes.

Best regards,
Christian