Re: Possible ontolex inconsistence

Hi Jayr, Philipp,

In a blog post, María Poveda compared the ontology code against the
documentation, and created a nice diagram from the RDF. She spotted some
other mismatches and minor issues as well (in case you stumble upon them):
https://thepetiteontologist.wordpress.com/2018/03/25/brief-analysis-of-ontolex/

Best,

Julia

--