Re: morph module telco today

I unfortunately can't make the calls because they're 5am for me, but I
certainly want to be involved in automatic generation of forms at some
level and have lots of data, running code, and blog posts about automatic
generation of Ancient Greek forms.

I'm glad to see mention of WP approaches and not just IA approaches.
Obviously IA works pretty well for Finnish but Ancient Greek (and Germanic
historical languages which I also deal with a little bit) obviously lend
themselves to WP descriptions better.

James

--
*James Tauber*