Re: Dictionnaire des francophones - first version

Hello Noé,

Thanks for informing us about this project, it seems very interesting!

As I understand it, this is a profile of the OntoLex model for the French
language. I think that it would be good to document these profiles and the
best place to do this would be on the Wiki
<https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Main_Page>.

I see that your model also contains some modelling that the group is also
working on, such as etymology and if you would be happy to join this list,
your input would be very welcome.

Regards,
John