RE: citations etc

Hi Katrien - Fahad has posted the link in our skype chat, I will send it to you separately.

From: Katrien Depuydt [mailto:Katrien.Depuydt@ivdnt.org]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2018 12:51 PM
To: Ilan Kernerman <ilan@kdictionaries.com>; public-ontolex@w3.org
Subject: RE: citations etc

Hi Ilan,

Thank you for your information. You seem to have the article of Fahad. Have I missed something?
We have been discussing things at INT as well. I would like to formulate the result of that discussion, but it would be good to take into account what Fahad has written.

Kind regards,
Katrien

Lic. Katrien Depuydt
senior onderzoeker/taalkundige
senior researcher/linguist
+31 (0)71 527 2479 +31 (0)6 53627318 / kamer 104

/instituut voor de Nederlandse taal/
Rapenburg 61 / 2311 GJ / Leiden
Postbus 6515 / 2300 RA / Leiden

ivdnt.org

This message shall not constitute any obligations.
This message is intended solely for the addressee.
inform us and delete the message.