Re: Next skype call on 24th of October, 14:00 CET

Hi all,

I just want to tell you that I saw with interest this new task inside
Ontolex.
Also because, and you certainly don't know because it was too much time
ago, this reminds me of the very first action that we did inside the old
EC ESPRIT ACQUILEX project (late '80-beg.'90).
For the purpose of acquiring info from so-called Machine Readable
Dictionaries (which at the time was a completely innovative thing!), we
thought that the first action should have been, as you do now, the
analysis of the entries of a number of MRDs. We did a rather detailed
analysis/comparison that went into a Technical Report for Acquilex.
A similar analysis was also done a bit later within the TEI, if I
remember well, for the standardization work on MRDs there.
All this, only years later, was then taken over inside the EAGLES and
then ISLE EC projects.

I thought it could be interesting for the youngest to know ...

Ciao
Nicoletta