Re: Next teleconferences

Dear All,
The article I mentioned this afternoon is 'types of articles, their
structure and different types of lemmata' by Rufus H. Gouws from  A
Practical Guide to Lexicography(2003), edited by Piet van Sterkenburg. It
has a nice discussion on lemmata and sublemmata with some examples that
might be worth trying to model using the new properties defined by Julia
and Jorge.
Cheers,
Fahad