Re: Agenda on meeting yesterday

Hi Jorge,

 excellent!

A gentle reminder to all that we will have our regular telco today
Wednesday 2nd of Feb at 16:00 CET.

See here for access details:

https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2017.2.2,_16-17_pm_CET

the topic of today's talk is to discuss new requirements for the
representation of lexicographic resources.

Talk to you later!

Philipp

Am 01.02.17 um 13:55 schrieb Jorge Gracia:
> [...]
> the forthcoming meetings, that we plan to upload in the group's wiki
> before the telco. The idea is to collect and document,
> collaboratively, the doubts and issues that emerged when working with
> lemon-ontolex for dictionaries. They will touch:
> - Best practises when applying lemon core and existent modules (i.e.:
> best ways of modelling certain things with the existent "ingredients")
> - Detected limitations of the lemon core (i.e., things that cannot be
> easily modelled with the current "ingredients")
> - Missing entities to account for specific dictionary information
> - Missing categories in existent catalogues (e.g., LexInfo)
>
> Best,
>
> Jorge

> <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
> <mailto:cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>>:
>
>     Dear all,
>
>      a small correction: the next teleconference will be on the 2nd of
>     February, 16:00 CET:
>
>     https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2017.2.2,_16-17_pm_CET
>     <https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2017.2.2,_16-17_pm_CET>
>
>     Jorge: will you be there to start discussions on the lexicography
>     aspects? Can you prepare something for the discussion?
>
>     Kind regards,
>
>     Philipp.
>

>     Am 13.01.17 um 09:22 schrieb Philipp Cimiano:
>     > Dear all,
>     >
>     >  here is the agenda of the meeting yesterday:
>     >
>     >
>     https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2017.1.12,_16-17_pm_CET
>     <https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2017.1.12,_16-17_pm_CET>
>     >
>     > The next meeting will be on the 26th at 16:00 pm.
>     >
>     > Kind regards,
>     >
>     > Philipp
>     >
>     >

>     --
>     --
>     Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
>     AG Semantic Computing
>     Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
>     Universität Bielefeld
>
>     Tel: +49 521 106 12249 <tel:%2B49%20521%20106%2012249>
>     Fax: +49 521 106 6560 <tel:%2B49%20521%20106%206560>
>     Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
>     <mailto:cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
>
>     Office CITEC-2.307
>     Universitätsstr. 21-25
>     33615 Bielefeld, NRW
>     Germany
>

> --
> Jorge Gracia, PhD
> Ontology Engineering Group
> Artificial Intelligence Department
> Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
> http://jogracia.url.ph/web/

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
AG Semantic Computing
Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)

Fax: +49 521 106 6560