Re: vartrans module

Dear all,

  I have added the TranslationSet class as well as a propery 'member' to
link a translation set to a single translation.

Let me know if this is fine.

If yes, then the vartrans module is completed.

John: you still need to add the confidence property to linginfo as agreed...

Best regards,

Philipp.

Am 15.09.15 um 09:40 schrieb Philipp Cimiano:
> Dear all,
>
>  I did a final check of the vartrans module including ontology and
> examples this morning. The module seems stable module two issues:
>
> 1) TranslationSet is not defined yet in the mode, but used in example
> 9, which I added to the GIT
> 2) confidence property: John promised to add a confidence property to
> lexinfo. This is the right moment to do it as we need it in example 9,
> which shows how provenance and confidence can be used to specify
> provenance and confidence of lexico-semantic relations.
>
> I also notice a small issue with the visualization script that
> generates the figures: if the localnames of two different URIs is the
> same, it is displayed as one node. I have now bypassed this issue by
> making sure that no two entities, albeit being in different
> namespaces, have the same local name.
>
> Greetings to everybody.
>
> Philipp.

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
AG Semantic Computing
Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
Universität Bielefeld

Tel: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 6560
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de