Re: ontolex module ready for final discussion

Dear all,

I agree with Aldo's proposal of using rdfs:Resource rather than owl:Thing
when we want to be unspecific about the type of range. owl:Thing would work
also, but I agree that the implications of punning might introduce
unnecessary extra complexity.

Regards,

Jorge

--