ontolex module ready for final discussion

From: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 22:19:01 +0200
To: "public-ontolex@w3.org" <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Dear all,

  the core module is now ready for the final discussion this week.
Please check the current version of the specification:

https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Final_Model_Specification#Core

The ontologies and code of examples is available here:

https://github.com/cimiano/ontolex.git

Please send me any final issues / changes you would like to have
implemented in the specification by Thursday.

Looking forward to our discussion on Friday!

Access details are here, as usual:
https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2015.5.8,_16-17_pm_CET

Best regards,

Philipp.

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
AG Semantic Computing
Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
Universität Bielefeld

Tel: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 6560
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de