Re: telco friday

Dear Philipp, all,

I am afraid that, due to different issues, there will no UPM
representatives in today's telco. Apologies for the short notice!
We would kindly ask you to postpone any discussion about the translation
module or the provenance example to the next telco if possible.

Thanks a lot and sorry again,

Jorge

El 10 de julio de 2015, 11:04, Guadalupe Aguado de Cea <
guadalupe.aguado@upm.es> escribió:

> Hello Phillipp and all,
> I'm afraid I won't be able to join this afternoon.
> Have a nice week end
> Lupe
>
> --
> Guadalupe Aguado de Cea
> Departamento de Lingüística Aplicada
> Miembro del Ontology Engineering Group -OEG
> Facultad de Informática
> Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
> Campus de Montegancedo, sn
> 28660, Boadilla del Monte, Spain
>
> Home page: www.oeg-upm.net
> e-mail: guadalupe.aguado@upm.es
> Telef.: 34-91-3367415
>

> ---
> El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en
> busca de virus.

Jorge Gracia, PhD
Ontology Engineering Group
Artificial Intelligence Department