Re: synsem module

Hi, all

After the teleconference last Friday I kept on thinking on other
possible examples to illustrate the synsem frame and the thematic roles
implied in each.
Although Example 11, sent by Phillip is quite clear, I think, I suggest
two possible ones that have different thematic roles participating
according to the senses in Framenet: preserving and removing, and their
linguistic realizations.

Just food for thought !!!

"See" you next Friday.

Best regards