*Da:* Philipp Cimiano [mailto:cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de]
*Inviato:* venerdì 31 ottobre 2014 09:15
*A:* public-ontolex@w3.org; public-ontolex@w3.org
*Oggetto:* Re: R: telco on Friday

Dear all,

  here are the access details for today's telco:

https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2014.31.10,_15-16_pm_CET

As alreay announced, I will not be able to make it today! John will chair
the teleconference today.

I propose the following agenda points:

Agenda

   - Discuss metadata examples provided by Armando and Manuel (for those
   not present last week and to recap and finalize discussion on the examples)
   - Final discussion on categories in vartrans module (see proposal below)
   - Discuss provenance example by Jorge

The proposal for the vartrans module is:

To have a class Variant with subclasses i) FormVariant, ii)
MorphologicalVariant (instead of LexicalVariant), and iii) SenseVariant,
with iii.1) TerminologicalVariant and iii.2) Translation as subclasses of
the latter. Please see if there is agreement on this point in the ontolex
community.

Best regards,

Philipp.