Re: R: telco on Friday

Dear all,

   here are the access details for today's telco:

https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2014.31.10,_15-16_pm_CET

As alreay announced, I will not be able to make it today! John will
chair the teleconference today.

I propose the following agenda points:

Agenda

  * Discuss metadata examples provided by Armando and Manuel (for those
    not present last week and to recap and finalize discussion on the
    examples)
  * Final discussion on categories in vartrans module (see proposal below)
  * Discuss provenance example by Jorge

The proposal for the vartrans module is:

To have a class Variant with subclasses i) FormVariant, ii)
MorphologicalVariant (instead of LexicalVariant), and iii) SenseVariant,
with iii.1) TerminologicalVariant and iii.2) Translation as subclasses
of the latter. Please see if there is agreement on this point in the
ontolex community.

Best regards,

Philipp.

Am 24.10.14 14:06, schrieb Jorge Gracia:
> Hi all,
>
> I added a (still unfinished!) example of the potential usage of PROV-O
> for representing translation confidence in the wiki, at the bottom of
> the "translation" section
> https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Final_Model_Specification#Translation
>
> Talk to you later,
>
> Jorge

> <mailto:manuel.fiorelli@gmail.com>>:
>
>     Dear Philipp
>
>     I have no issue in anticipating the discussion on LIME.
>
>     Il 24/ott/2014 09:13 "Armando Stellato" <stellato@info.uniroma2.it
>     <mailto:stellato@info.uniroma2.it>> ha scritto:
>
>         Dear Philipp,
>
>         for me it would be more than perfect, as today it would have
>         been really hard to participate to the whole session due to an
>         urgent deadline. Knowing it in advance, I can participate at
>         15:00 and maybe bail out by 15:30.
>
>         Think no issue for Manuel as well.
>
>         Cheers,
>
>         Armando