Re: telco today, 15:00 (CET)

OK, I will quickly give some answers:

1. Seems unnecessary... is it worth complicating the model with new
properties to handle how things are merely 'perceived'
2. We should probably have a generic superproperty of
variationSource/Target for symmetric relationships.
3. We already have ontolex:example on the sense... we could reuse this
property.
4. +1

Regards,
John