Re: Book on "Ontology-based Interpretation of Natural Language"

Congratulations!

Alessandro Oltramari
Research Associate
Carnegie Mellon University
Collaborative Innovation Center, Room 2221D
4720 Forbes Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Tel. +1-412-689-1514
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alessandrooltramari
Twitter/Skype: oltramale

"There’s no such thing as the unknown– only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood.” [Capt. J.T. Kirk]