Re: synsem module

Dear Fahad,

  we have been building on LMF on all the work we do in ontolex. We are
in fact no reinventing anyhting, just adapting things to new formalisms
such as OWL, RDF etc.

In this sense, it would be great if you could extend my example with the
modelling you think is appropriate, ideally based on your current LMF
modelling. That will help a lot. I think it is crucial to maintain
compatibility with LMF, no doubt about that. If doing the exercise in
RDF, extending my example, is too difficult for you, then please send
some LMF code that shows how you would model the example that I sent in
LMF. That would help to see things more clearly.

Thanks!

Philipp.