Re: synsem module

Hi Philipp, All

sorry for the delayed response, which is in fact quite simple.  See below.

:

> Am 01.08.14 00:10, schrieb Manuel Fiorelli:
>
> My objection is that you split the description of the semantic frame into
> two blocks. In each block, you associated the frame with subframes, each
> one associating a semantic role with a syntactic argument. Having these two
> blocks, I can easily understand that the semantic frame has three roles,
> which maps to the syntactic arguments. Conversely, it I consider these two
> blocks together, as they are in reality, then I am not sure I can easily
> spot the "shape" of the semantic frame.
>
>    Yes, that is the only objection I can see so far as well. Let's give a
> deeper look at this after the holidays, ok?

I used the word "objection", which is quite a strong word. Maybe
"observation" would have been a better choice. Nevertheless, I agree with
you that we can continue the discussion after the holidays.

Meanwhile, happy holidays to everybody listening to this thread, and the
rest of the OntoLex community :-D