De: Philipp Cimiano [mailto:cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de]
Enviado el: viernes, 17 de mayo de 2013 9:15
Para: public-ontolex@w3.org
Asunto: telco today at 15:00 (CET)

Dear all,

   I propose we do a short telco today on use cases (IFLA, Eurosentiment,
WordNet, ....) and discuss transition to working group.

John and myself did not have the chance this week to work on a document
summarizing discussions, but we will do next week or the week after latest.

Access details can be found here:

http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2013.17.05,_15-16_p
m_CET

Talk to you later,