Re: call for votes

Same for me, I'm traveling.
Votes are in the wiki, as far as I am concerned there is only one hot topic, about the linking of the model.

I repeat here my argument if you're going to discuss it.

My understanding is that W3C models can link to whatever one likes, provided that that linking does not generate a dependency, because in that case the model cannot be standalone. However, any linking can only help making a model comprehensible and acceptable, specially for a model that aims to enhance interoperability. Therefore, I suggest to create links (possibly in dedicated module(s)) to SKOS, WordNet-RDF, FrameNet-OWL, as well as any vocabulary that is well known (and related to OntoLex) by any contributor to this community group.

Ciao
Aldo