telco on Friday the 18th of October

From: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 08:07:37 +0200
To: "public-ontolex@w3.org" <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Dear all,

  I apologize for my silence in the last weeks. I have been travelling a
lot and did not really find the time to work on ontolex issues.

I propose we continue with our regular telcos starting from next Friday
the 18th of October at the usual time.

I would start with a discussion on the proposal by Elena et al. (see
email from a few days). I will send some material on the linking aspects
of the model.

Talk to you next week then! Have a good weekend,

Philipp.

--

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano

Phone: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 12412
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de

Forschungsbau Intelligente Systeme (FBIIS)
Raum 2.307
Universitšt Bielefeld
Inspiration 1
33619 Bielefeld