Re: ontolex telco tomorrow 15:00 CET

Dear Philipp, all,

Lupe, Jorge and I have been working on the description of the Variation
and Translation Modules.
Please, find attached the descriptive document and the rdf files for the
Translation Module.
More examples for terminological variants and translations will come! :)

Any comments are more than welcome.
Regards,
Elena

--