Re: telco today at 15:00 (CET)

Hi all,

quick representation of the proposed path (not sure if it really makes
sense...)

corn --ontolex:means-> wordnet:corn_n_xxx --ontolex:sense-> :corn_sense1
--ontolex:reference-> fao:Corn (a skos:Concept)

A Lexical Entry (corn) has_Meaning WordNet Synset, and from the bag of
words in the Synset, one sense (sense 1) is selected/restricted and is
the one that points to the Ontology Entity

In this way we would keep the "original" idea of the Lexical Sense of
acting as a bridge between the Sense and the Ontology Entity.

Cheers,
elena

--
Elena Montiel-Ponsoda