Re: summary of state-of-play

Hi,

Quickly I agree that the commits to should be pointed from the concept to
the ontology.

Aldo suggests that "sense" is a subproperty of "evokes"... I am puzzled as
this would lead to a contradictory ontology as the range of "sense" is
LexicalSense and the "range" of "evokes" is LexicalConcept, but
LexicalSense and LexicalConcepts should be disjoint as a LexicalSense is a
particular meaning of a single word, where as LexicalConcept is the meaning
of a collection of words (i.e., a synset). We should avoid creating any
confusion between lexical sense and lexical concepts as they are quite
different objects with different roles in the lexicon-ontology model.

Regards,
John