Re: telco today at 15:00

Thx Philipp, I'll attend at least part of the telecon.
I anticipate that the core model looks fine to me. Just minor suggestions:

1) where you write is-a, it'd be "subClassOf" I guess
2) skos:Concept may be subClassOf semio:Meaning for completeness of alignment to semiotics.owl

Concerning FrameNet "evokes", your interpretation is the same as mine, except that if we want to extend it beyond FrameNet, we need two properties:

evokes(generic) -> domain ontolex:LexicalEntry, range ontolex:LexicalConcept
evokes(specific to FN) -> domain fnschema:LexUnit, range fnschema:Frame (subClassOf ontolex:LexicalSense)

Ciao
Aldo