Re: Next Ontolex Meeting, tomorrow, Feb 22, 12:00

Dear Armando,

ok, thanks for letting us know.

Concerning SKOS-XL: yes, we should check whether we can align to it
somehow.
On the subclassing idea: this would mean that for instance lemon:Sense
would be a subclass of skos:Concept and lemon:LexicalEntry a subclass of
skosxl:Label?

I do not see really other alternatives really. We have to think about
whether this is what we want?

In general: are there any arguments why we should consider aligning to
SKOS / SKOS-XL?

Philipp.

--
Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
Semantic Computing Group
Excellence Cluster - Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
University of Bielefeld

Phone: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 12412
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de