Re: Friday, 15:00 (CET)

Philipp,
is this the new time slot for the Ontolex call? If so, I will be able to participate, starting from tomorrow.
Looking forward to talking to you all tomorrow,

Best,

Alessandro Oltramari
Research Associate
Psychology Department
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh PA 15213
Tel.:  +1-412-268-6284
Mobile: +1-412-689-1514
Fax.: +1-412-268-2798
Homepage: http://fms.psy.cmu.edu/member/aoltrama
Twitter: oltramale
"There’s no such thing as the unknown– only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood.” (Capt. James Tiberius Kirk)