ontolex telco this week

From: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 17:01:46 +0200
To: "public-ontolex@w3.org" <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Dear all,

    I hope you all had a good Easter break. We agreed to have our next
ontolex telxo this week on Friday the 12th of April.

The only two time slots that fit me are 14:00 (CET) or 15:00 (CET). In
order to choose the best one, I kindly ask you to state your preference
in this Doodle poll:

http://www.doodle.com/ub9d7zv4ncm6a8bt

This is the slot we will then use for our biweekly regular
teleconferences, so choose wisely ;-)

Best regards and talk to you Friday,

Philipp Cimiano

--