Re: Issues about the semantics of the ontology-lexicon interface [was: Re: Why not to shortcut the "sense" object]

Hi all,

I have attempted to collect the main points of the discussion in the Wiki,
could you look over the summary and add future points directly in the Wiki

http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Specification_of_Requirements/Lexicon-Ontology-Mapping

Regards,
John