Von: Philipp Cimiano [mailto:cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 30. September 2012 19:31
An: public-ontolex@w3.org
Betreff: Re: Remainder for Ontolex Telco today, 3pm (CET)

Dear all,

 the next telco will be on the 12th of October on our usual time slot: 15:00 CET.

Best regards,

Philipp.

Am 28.09.12 12:57, schrieb Mihael:
Dear All,

this is a gentle remainder that we will have a ontolex telco today at 3pm (CET).

Please find the dial-in details below:

Show all global call-in numbers<https://deri.webex.com/cmp0307l/webcomponents/widget/globalcallin/globalcallin.do?siteurl=deri&serviceType=MC&eventID=225848372&tollFree=1>
Attendee access code: 302 820 94

The proposal for the agenda today is to consolidate the discussions that have been ongoing on the list in the last weeks:

- Summary of the requirements on meaning representation with respect to existing ontologies (Philipp)
- Summary of the first draft of requirements template for "properties and relations of and between lexical entries" (John/Lupe/Elena)
- Summary of the first draft of requirements template on lexico-syntactic patterns (Dagmar)

The goal is to finalize these three requirement templates over the next two ontolex teleconferences on the 28th and the 12th of October.

Regards,
Mihael

Australia toll

+61 29037 1692

Australia toll free

1800-658203

Germany toll

+49-(0)6925511-4400

Germany toll free

0800-187-3683

Netherlands toll

+31 20794 7996

Netherlands toll free

0800-022-3497

Spain toll

+34 91791 1283

Spain toll free

900-93-7920

Italy toll

+39 0230410 440

Italy toll free

800-870552

Ireland toll

+353 152600 58

Ireland toll free

1-800-947178

--

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano

Semantic Computing Group

Excellence Cluster - Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)

University of Bielefeld

Phone: +49 521 106 12249

Fax: +49 521 106 12412

Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de<mailto:cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>