Re: more on Senso Comune

I failed to attend last telecon, where I was supposed to continue
discussing the semiotic model [1] referred in the requirements.

Incidentally, SensoComune model was partly inspired by discussion that led
to semiotics.owl [1] as a general semiotic knowledge pattern (of course I
take the whole responsibility for the latest :)). I am available to
continue on that at the next telecon.
Aldo

[1[ http://www.ontologydesignpatterns.org/cp/owl/semiotics.owl

--